During snack time, we always look for some tastier cookies along with some drinks. We although buy it from any regular shops, but do they taste like the way you want them. Of course not. This is because you have to restrict your desires according to the available flavors and texture of the cookies in the stores and thereby compromise with your wants. But not anymore! You can now make cookies from your home comfort as fast as you want and keep on satisfying your taste buds always. Here we will give some insight into how to make cookies (วิธี ทำ คุ๊กกี้, which is the term in Thai) at home hereunder!
Step-By-Step Recipe To Make Cookies
If you don’t have much time to devote to making cookies at home, then following these steps will help you quickly and easily. Let’s move to it!
- Step 1: Making Dough: Take some flour and add some salt, sugar, and oil to it. Now mix them well and make a soft and smooth dough out of it.
- Step 2: Ingredient Sifting: Now make small balls from the dough of the size that you want for your cookies and add some dry ingredients like dry fruits to them from the top.
- Step 3: Beat In Eggs: It’s time to beat the doughs in the eggs. It helps the cookies to become crispier and crunchy just like you want to make your day.
- Step 4: Fold In Nuts: Fold the balls in some nuts and put them in the microwave.
- Step 5: Cookies: Now take the stuff out of the oven and cool it. Your tasty cookies are ready to serve.
These cookies will be very soft and can be stored perfectly for a long time without bothering about the tastes and texture. Moreover, these look adorable that everyone will eager to have them. You can serve them not only in your daily supper or breakfast rather you can have them in your house parties as well. Moreover, these are very much healthy for you and if you are a fitness freak, then you don’t need to be worried while having these cookies. Well, this is in short, one of the most convenient and easier ways to make your snack time happening and full of crispness. Try making it with this guide on how to make cookies and satisfy your tastebuds without any restriction.